Thursday, June 30, 2011

There They Go.

I just watched my grandpa and sister drive away in the golf cart.

Without me.

Well,that's fine. I'm goign to see fireworks tonight anyway. I want to get this thing called and "Off Clip-On" like my sister has, because I strongly dislike mosquitos. And, if any mosquitos are reading this, I'm not declaring war on you, so don't attack me.

I'll record video of the fireworks tonight and I'll hope I can post it.

At the airport, my posts, mysteriously, didn't do what they are named after. Post.
I had some good pictures, but sadly, but they were attached and the posts didn't post.

However I took good pictures of take off and once I get back to Las Vegas I'll post them. Since I'm hoping to get into Publications (a fancy word for "Yearbook Class")next year, and if I do, I'll use those if they make me show off my skills.

Today, I played with this cool thing called "Fart Putty". Of course they don't put that on the label, but they say, "Flarp!" and, "Noise Making Putty". Trust me it is truly hilairous. The reason I did this and nothing else, was, of course, jet lag. I recover from it really fast, so now, I feel awesome. I watched TV and talked all day, so I feel really rested.

Southwest is a really good airline, and they treat their customers fairly and not like caddle so thanks Southwest.


I am currently listening to "Kamikaze" by Owl City on Music Beta (by Google) and blogging.

Also, I'm getting some of the best of South Carolina's world-class hospitality, at my grandma's.

And, no, this is not sarcasm.

May the odds be ever in your favor,
Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;