Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Celebrations and Mourning!

I think we should be sad before the happiness! How does that sound!?

Okay.... One second. I'm gonna tone my happiness down for a few lines...

Summer vacation is almost over.

*tear*

The good news, however, is that this humble blog is at almost 500 pageviews from accross the globe!

Here is a list of all the countries(listed by number of views) that have visited this humble biography of a 7th grader....


  1. The United States
  2. Malaysia
  3. Germany
  4. India
  5. France
  6. The United Kingdom
  7. South Korea
  8. The Phillipines
  9. Russia
  10. Ukraine

Thanks, my readers, for bringing me this! This is amazing!

Sincerely, Andrew
      


P.S. I have a little surprise for you all when we hit exactly 500 views!

2 comments:

joetom2000 said...

I saw your site when I was in India, it was me who was in India, one person Andrew, your best friend! XD

Jibble said...

Congrats! I am now reaching 2000 views, and I have no idea where they came from. The moon, I guess.

Post a Comment

 
;