Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Strip Trek

My my. These past few days have been quite crazy. Yesterday, I trekked the MGM, Excalibur, New York New York, M&M's World, and Coke World. All in a new pair of Skele-Toes. Never. Again.

Now, I am lounging next to the lazy river in a cabana at the MGM grand pool. This is absolutely the way to go.
We're staying at the Signature at MGM Grand, and it is great to. Fabulous kitchen, wondrous views, jacuzzi tub, this whole vacation is in the lap of luxury. I highly recommend.

However, I really want to talk about my absolute favorite soda, which I had at Coke World yesterday. It's name is Fanta Lime. I had my first experience with it at the Coca Cola freestyle machine earlier this year... But that's another story. Fanta Lime is line flavored soda. And it is the most amazing thing ever. But, sadly, it is the most rare soda. In fact, the only place you can get it is at a Coca Cola freestyle machine. But, if you don't like it, get one of the other 126 choices?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;