Saturday, June 18, 2011

Feasts and Report Cards Make Me Happy, Though not That Much.

So today I got my report card. And I was pleasantly surprised.

I received five A's  and one B.

Oh Happy Day!

Another reason to celebrate is that I'm going to the Feast Buffet! What Fun!

However, like I said before, I hate moving. And I think hate is a strong word, but this situation, for me at least, is perfect for the word. I guess I could say "I'm thoroughly displeased, but that doesn't describe it as well.  My posts seem to be getting shorter don't they? Well this is why. I have a lot of stuff on my plate and I'm not really enthused with this ordeal. I'm sorry.

However, my life should be getting a little bit more happy in 11 days. I'm heading South.

Greenery! Pools! Sun! Sand! Surf! Museums on boats! This excitement last for an entire month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;