Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Comets, Spies, Mimes Oh My!

It is called "Kamikaze" and is from the new Owl City album, All Things Bright and Beautiful. It sounds, well, awesome. And that was being frank. (That means that album came out today!!!!!) I rate this 4.5 out of 5!

I read this book called Scorpia in the Alex Rider series. One of the best series out there! In this  book, Alex Rider finds where his father had worked and decided to follow in his footsteps. And      he left these footsteps at a criminal organization called Scorpia. But he soon finds a project called "Invisible Sword". It leaves your heart pounding and your mind racing. Every image is painted perfectly with words. I strongly recommend this book and the rest of the series. Make sure to read Stormbreaker, the first in the series. I rate this book as a 5 out of 5!!!!!!

My sister and I just played mime. How fun? It isn't fun when your sister screams to a song...


5 comments:

joetom2000 said...

Lol! My favorite book series is Warriors and Harry Potter.

ninjaman3010 said...

Nope alex rider isn't a song

Unknown said...

It's two separate things...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know alex rider was a song...

Does he do Metal?

Unknown said...

Sorry, I changed the titling to make more sense...

Post a Comment

 
;