Friday, June 17, 2011

I Use Motorized Scissors and Eat Burritos

We were doing yard-work for the house. The house is on the market. I feel sad and full of Taco Bell.

My father had me do the edges of the yard, because the Realtor was coming over to take pictures, and it had to look good. So, I was hunched over, like I was the Hunchback of Las Vegas. Good thing I'm not. So, consequently, my leg hurts. I had fun. Later, we went to Taco Bell and I had one of those "Big Box Meals". My mom promptly ate one of my tacos, and I had to get another one for me and one for my sister. I said, "2 MexiMelts, please." But then, my  sister quickly said, "And one Soft Taco." So, I was stuck with two MexiMelts. What do you do?

I know. Eat them.  And, I did.

One last thing.

I have been making some site changes. I now have a Favicon, or, one of those small pictures next to the title or address of the site. Yay! I also have a logo, if you haven't noticed. Thirdly, I have posted a search and follow by email add-ins. At the top, I have posted a poll.

May the odds be ever in your favor, and remember, tomorrow  is another big, big, day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;