Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Orange Moon brings Realtors

If you hadn't heard, there was a lunar eclipse today, and I did see it, although it wasn't visible in North America (Nice. Wait, what?) I'm still in North America, where it is 106 degrees. I watched it on Slooh and, well, the moon was orange. It was possibly the weirdest thing I had ever seen.  The moon was glowing orange. Like radiating the color.

And my friend missed it. The next really good will be in another 11 years. Poor Joetom2000.

Today, a Realtor is coming over to have my parents sign some papers and put the house on the market. Fun, right? Not, whatsoever. He might put the inevitable in the yard. The sign.



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;