Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Magical Place Called Wal-Mart

I visited a magical fairyland called Wal-Mart and ate mini chickens.

This was not fun.

My sister fought. I suffered from a sort of depression. And we bought peas.

That was the story of the magical fairyland called Wal-Mart.

Plus, to add to this lovely joy, the sign for our house went in today.

What fun.

However I did stay up until 2 A.M. for something good. It's name is Ark Angel.  

SPOILER ALERT...

Alex Rider was shot. In an artery. And survived.  When he simply went for a breath of fresh air, he was again nearly killed by some eco-warriors called Force Three. What luck. But it turns it wasn't in vain. After saving himself from losing a finger and his life, he saved another person's. And that person was the son of a billionaire. So he was rewarded by being able to sit in the lap of luxury. Only when Alex races Nikolei Drevin, the billionaire father, has a sheer need to win. And by wining, he means winning big. 

So, consequently, Alex Rider gets on Nikolei's bad side. Fortunately, not for long. 

However, he soon goes to a game where his soccer team (Chelsea) goes against Drevin's team that he owns (Stratford East). Drevin loses to Chelsea. 

Soon afterwards, Alex again evades the clutches of Force Three. 

I don't want to give away all of the story, but I will tell you the climax. 

I think the climax is when Alex meets Kaspar (the leader of Force Three) in space on the Ark Angel.

I would give this story a good 5 out of 5 stars because my heart was pounding the whole way. I literally couldn't put it down. I read it into the wee hours off the morning. 




~FIN~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;