Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Eat (Part Of) A 5-Gallon Milkshake

Today, I went off to the good-bye ceremony of a wonderful place called the Reed Whipple Cultural Center here in Vegas. Every time I think about this building it brings up memories of shows, lunches, and classes with The Rainbow Company, where my father works. This was a shared building, up until recently, where the Rainbow Company sort of took over. Everybody already moved out.

My father and his coworker threw a big goodbye party. With a 5-Gallon milkshake. We dumped 2.5 gallons into a 5 gallon paint bucket with a gallon of milk. Then the put they huge thing of slush into a paint mixer! Guess what. I have video.

Preparation...




..and  shaking!




And were these milkshakes delicious!. I'm talking really, really, delicious. There were even leftovers! Alas, I think they were thrown out...

I sincerely wonder what the world's largest milkshake is...

In a week, I will be thrown across the country on a jet. I will have to wake up at 3:30 Las Vegas time, and go to sleep at around 10 to 11 South Carolina time. Let us keep in mind that will be sitting about 95% of that. 

I'm really excited!!!!!! (NO, THAT IS NOT SARCASM!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;