Friday, June 10, 2011

I Guess I Can Hold My Own in Pre-Algebra.

Well, It's official. I got an absolutely, positively, awesome grade on math final exam. I can finally say, I am able to hold my own in an extremely advanced 6th grade Pre-Algebra class. This year was riddled with blood, sweat, and tears, for I have a bout of neglect for my multiplication terms.

I'm going to stop bragging now, so let me fill you in on the upcoming events in my life...

  1. Today, I'm going to see m dad's show.
  2. Owl City's new album is coming out June 14!
  3. I'm going to South Carolina on the 29! Yay!
All these things add up to an extremely hectic lifestyle for all of us. Don't give up on me. I'm going to post every single day. That's a requirement.

Have you ever been on the brink of a nervous breakdown? Well, today, I almost did. We (as in my mom and I) were cleaning up the kitchen, for we have that kind of thing going on around here. So I was scrubbing down the washing machine (What? hat's not a kitchen appliance!), when she said, "Eww! This microwave is disgusting!" Of course, I had just cleaned the microwave, and there was ONE thing I couldn't get off. That was it. And she was yelling at me for it. Then, I tried to explain myself. I started bawling. She was laughing. Then my dad barged in, and tried fixing the problem! Oh, the humanity! 

Much to my dismay, my mother slid wet, cold ice cube down my back. That just made me cry harder.  What, class does this add up to? Light up socks? Insane asylums? Learning HTML coding? Yes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;