Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ink is to Homes as Salmon is to Rivers

I was hoping to blog from the store, but it turned out I was going to just drive around and look at random peoples' homes.

My dad was out of ink for his computer, and we (as in my sister and I) were draggd out into the real world. The real world, in this instance, is compared to a fairy dreamland where birds can speak in British accents.

But before this pilgrimage, I went on one of another kind.

I went through model homes.

They smelled, well, horrible.

But, even before that, I tried to go over to a friend's house. But I forgot they were on a busy day. I had myself all ready for a day with my friend, but they weren't even home.

Lucky me.

 But the thing is, I was okay. And I'm fine with that. However, I need to stop with this screaming thing my sister and have going on. We screamed util my mom's teeth hurt. And I'm sorry about that.

About the pilgrimage, we meant to go to OfficeMax or whatever it was. But we came at least an hour and 44 minutes late. So, we went to go look at rental houses. I waved to a small girl and she just stared.


That's right.


However, I'm starting to get REALLY excited to go on my trip to the wonderful state of South Carolina. We are leaving at an hour that NO ONE should wake up at. But, that's the way it goes. I'm going to see if I can a flight tracker for my flights and post it. I'll post several times (hopefully!)

Checking out, it's Andrew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;