Monday, July 2, 2012

What a shame.

You know, it's a shame I haven't blogged in a while. I have enough stories to tell, anyways. And I have enough followers that I really should blog more often. So, I think it's time to get back into the blogging jive.

Anyways, it's nice to be back.

First off, I think I should talk a bit about The Hunger Games. I did see the movie (well Andrew, we figured that much!), but I didn't see it at the premiere, I saw it less than 12 hours after. It was good, but they did leave out important parts like Madge and the mayor as well as Peeta's leg. Perhaps that will be brought up in the next movie, so I will keep my hopes up.

Secondly, I wish to talk to you about travel. I will be going to South Carolina, but for a much shorter time than last year. Instead, my family and I will be doing many "staycations" here in my hometown of Las Vegas. So, recently I stayed at the Golden Nugget, and my it was mighty fine. The pool had a huge fish tank that you swam around and a waterslide that went through it. I would actually recommend going to this hotel just for the pool! The hotel we stayed in was Golden Nugget's Rush Tower. It was obvious that it had new recently redone, because the inside was very modern. From the Keurig coffee maker to the iHome docking station, high technology dominated the room. I would, again highly suggest staying there.

Well, talk to you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;