Monday, June 13, 2011

A Magical Purple Putty Teaches Me About Life

My sister was playing with her purple putty she bought at her school while we were cleaning (i'm not a Cinderella!) and i noticed something about it. The putty melds to your hand when you squish it, with not much give. The putty resembles your personality, decisions, and goals. The putty melds to certain situations, or the hand, and resembles how you handle them. The putty has a lot of give, but has certain goals and doesn't meld completely  correctly. An example would be today's economy in the U.S. An entrepreneur would have to make the best of the economy and have it meld to his decisions. That is the story behind the Purple Putty.

Other than learning from the magical putty, I learned that cleaning ceiling fans with a rag and a cleaning chemical is much better than with a vacuum.  The vacuum doesn't suck up everything on the fan blades and you have to go back and do it again.

I probably don't sound very happy today, probably because I'm not. This entire business of cleaning isn't very fun. Why are we cleaning? We are moving.

I strongly, strongly, strongly dislike it.

Nothing sits with me worse.

I feel nothing towards the future, except for seventh grade and vacation.

Nothing else.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;