Sunday, June 12, 2011

Italian Bathroom Cleaning From the South

So, tonight we (as in my family and I are going to Bucca Di Beppo tonight. If you are wondering what that is, it is an amazing little Italian chain that is SOOO awesome!  If you think about it, Italians have really, really clean bathrooms. I mean really clean. So much that I'd much rather go in one of theirs, than the French.

What's even weirder, is that we cleaned our bathrooms today, and nothing really funny happened today. (WHAT??? NOTHING WEIRD HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY??) So, other than that, I have nothing to post about.

However, I would like to say that my Mom isn't completely crazy, at least not all the time. This helps with all of our sanity (I just post all the really weird things that happen to me, much like the cherub incident from yesterday), and she makes really good sausage and cheese grits!

Did you know that grits are a breakfast food from the south? It also means Girls Raised In The South!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola andrew, this is the almighty Jibbles. I've been trying to comment on your blog for a while, but it hasn't let me. Weird. I posted something new on thejibbles.com, just to let you know. I like your blog alot, but what happened to Mental Debris? Oh, and if nothing happens to you, and your blog is boring, MAKE something happen. Ex: Waitress: Do you want the Mucho-Giganto-Burger? Andrew: Yes, Indeed I do. I shall blog about this.

Post a Comment

 
;