Saturday, June 11, 2011

Crazy Cherub Lady

So, as you might know, I strongly dislike cleaning. Today was no different.

My story starts with procrastination.

All was fine, procrastination-wise, other than a few mishaps with a lamp filled with Lego's and an airplane. Until lunch that is. After lunch, my mother (the one with the hyper-microwave cleanliness? Yeah, her.), after she had mopped and it had dried, she yelled,

"Oh my sweet cherubs!! Time to clean!"

At that point, you break out into a crisp form of laughter. One that is created from sheer weirdness and joy, for you haven't heard something that weird in, well, forever. So, I said, "Why don't you say that in the airport?" So, she went right back at me. "Oh sweet cherubs! Come get in line!"


If you ever visit www.thejibbles.com you'll know that cherubs are horrible, evil creatures, that will do anything to get their hands on some headcheese. That's were we come in! New Cherub-B-Gone will solve your pesky cherub problems! Now available everywhere you shop!

I probably haven't told you, but I'm a HUGE Owl City fan... (What? A guy likes Owl City?!?)
This makes me of the utmost excited for his new album, All Things Bright and Beautiful. And in this album, a song called "Plant Life" An odd name for a song, isn't it?  Well it describes it perfectly.

Just Google it, and you'll find my favorite version, it's by Matt Thiessen (part of Relient K) performing "Plant Life"as an opening act in Owatonna, MN on Halloween...



Have a good day folks, and remember your Cherub-B-Gone!



2 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;