Monday, June 27, 2011

And the Countdown Begins!

So, at 6 o'clock today, the countdown began. 36 hours until the wheels- and me- leave this worn, warm, and teeming place I like to call Las Vegas. There is a thing that I'm going to call "Color Syndrome". That's when you get so sick and tired of a single color that you bury yourself in another. I'm experiencing that now. (Andrew, what color do you hate so?)

Tan.

It is the bane of my existence.

That is one of the highlights of leaving this city.

A couple others that come to mind: missing my grandparents, trees, green, forests, new experiences, and commercial airliners.

Those are the things that I love. Other than my family of course, but you know what I mean.

I'm still working on that flight tracker, so bear with me!

Signing off, this is Andrew S.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;