Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello, My Name is Andrew..

Hello. My name is Andrew, and well, the word atypical musings defines my life.I go to a public school in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a measly 6th (soon to be 7th) grader.  As a (smaller) child, weird things always have happened to me, and I thought they were normal and happened to everyone. Now that I go through middle school, I see otherwise. So I though, "Hmm... I should get a blog! Everyone would know about my absolute weirdness! Wouldn't that be great?" And so I asked my parents. They agreed. 

Under certain circumstances, of course, and these are:
  1. Must be a journal with book reviews on books we select for you to read.
  2. Must be good enough to present to an English teacher at the end of the summer. 
So I took this under my wing, but decided to enhance it. I will give reviews on books, movies, music, and other websites. Sounds fun, right? Well I need to know. So, if you'd like, please take a gander down at the comments area and tell me how I'm doing. I'd love to know.

Like I said, my life was pretty crazy. To demonstrate this, I will explain the happenings of the past week. First off, It was exams at school, and to be frank, it was quite hectic. From security to hard tests, everyone was in a scurry. This means only bringing a folder, and two hours of tests, and half days. (I guess the last two are good!) But as you could guess, everybody was in a lather because of the last day of school. So, as I was walking out today, I gave a hug to somebody, and the counselor came up and said, "Separation!" Of course I said "Bye" to the person. I left laughing, and reliving the moment. Jeez. The stuff I do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;