Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Roller Coasters Make Me Happy. So Does Sleep.

So, yesterday was the day in which I went to Carowinds, an AWESOME amusement park in North/South Carolina. They have a ride that sits on the border!

The higlight of my journey, though, was the amazing Intimidator. This ride, as I have mentioned before, if 232 feet tall and reaches speeds in excess of 75 mph. The ride was inspired by Dale Earnheardt, "The Intimidator".  In the photo below, the large red and gray structure is the Intimidator, and that's not the complete thing. The seats themselves were intimidating! Once we were off the ground and being dragged up 211 feet of track the G's started to kick in, and I was yelling like no tommorow. At the far U-Turn in the track, or somewhere else (it all blends together) I yelled, "My salad bowl!" This was followed by a long bout of screaming down the hill.
Thanks to http://www.coastergallery.com/2002/PC63.html for the photo!
However, this was basically the last ride I went on! The park had a waterpark with a wave pool and slides! My sister loved Planet Snoopy, and she and I rode on countless rides, including a gliders ride that you control the lift. This park was AMAZING.

When we were done with the pool and Planet Snoopy, we were overheating. So, what place would be better than an ice show? Well, there was an ice show.

It was called Snoopy Rocks! On Ice! It was very cold inside, which was the point, I guess. It was alright.


I had a good day overall (other than the fact I was soaking wet after I went on an innertube ride), and today we get to chillax on the couch. Yay.

2 comments:

ninjaman3010 said...

Why did hannah law unfollow you. So did a couple others. This was hilarious i went to six flags great america (its another amusement park) in illionois. it was epic.

ninjaman3010 said...

sorry you unfollowed yourself thats good i will now actively promote your blog.YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
;