Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A History. Of Three Days.

My story starts on the day of July Third.

We went to see Cars 2. The movie was great, though I felt it was a tad overdone. But, competing with the first must be hard.

The highlight of that day would be seeing my sister's hand being chrushed in the door of a car. I'm screaming, she's screaming, everyone is screaming. I'm afraid my sister's hand is broken, and I yell, "Stop it! You're scaring her!" I then proceed to getting hit in the head. All is well, and her hand is spared.

We are now to the point of the 4th of July.

Today's main course was swimming with a side of caddying and sunburn, with an appetizer of dissapointment. In the morning, I awoke to caddy in my grandfather's golf game. This was fun. Next, we went to the pool. I thought I had enough sunscreen on after golfing, but I made a horrible mistake. By the end of the day, I had sunburn galore. That night we were going to go eat at a place called Moe's. Here comes the dissapointment: it was closed. So, we went to the Fatz Cafe, and I had these awesome chicken fingers with baked potato soup and cheese grits. We later watched fireworks on TV.

Today, Tuesday the 5th.

Shopping. That's what we did. From Belk to Wal-Mart, we shopped like crazy. We then ate at a friend's house and had steak and peas. At home, we had cheesecake. We also watched the Casey Anthony trial. I about screamed.

1 comments:

joetom2000 said...

Got a new blog! It's called ebidochannel.wordpress.com Pretty awesome. That's cool Andrew. Sorry if promoting my site on your site is bad. I will make a post to you! Yay.

Post a Comment

 
;