Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Game and Some Exhaustion

So, in the past week, I have finished a book called Ender's Game and battled an extreme form of exhaustion called jet lag. Ugh.

I guess I should start with the book.

Ender's Game  is about a boy named Ender who was selected for a special school. This school,, the Battle School, was created for finding the perfect commander for an upcoming attack to wipe out the only other intelligent race in the galaxy. In Battle School he became commander of an army of other students in the Battle School's game. He excelled. He then moved on to Command School to see if he was ready to command a real army. Here he plays simulations.

I'm not going to give you any more or I'll ruin the story.

However, I'd give this book a 4.8 because there were a few phrases that you have to figure out before the end, and I had the author's definitive edition! The book was very good though.

Now, back to exhaustion.

After 9 holes of golf at 7, I hopped on a plane and flew all the way across the country to get home at 10 p.m.(Vegas Time) To me, it felt like 12:00 p.m(South Carolina time). After the bowl of cereal or bagel or whatever I had (I can't remember) I fell asleep and awoke at 7:30 a.m. (Vegas Time), I felt tired yet back on track. My parents were the exact opposite.

I'm now off to other thoughts, so I should say a humble goodbye:

Goodbye  readers! I'm sorry I kept you waiting!

Fin,
    Andrew S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read enders game. It was awesome! some cussing though...


from: Jibble

joetom2000 said...

sounds cool, and a lot of books like that has cursing, like Harry Potter. So many spells and curses!XD But ya.

Post a Comment

 
;