Thursday, July 14, 2011

Imagination Makes Lands Even More Happy.

A moment of dreams.

Imagine a place where outlying islands rule the skyline and lobsters make beachgoers happy. The yachts sail silently under a beautiful cable-stayed bridge. Dophins paddle the coast, in sync with the surfers on the waves. The air is full of parasails and kites as the birds flot seamlessly across the shoreline. This is the place where I am happy.

This is Charleston.

In two days I will be going to this place, where boats and surfers make the area alive.

The Arthur J. Ravenel Bridge
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Arthur_Ravenel_Bridge_%28from_water%29.jpg




Morris Island Lighthouse on Folly Beach, SC
http://www.visitusa.com/southcarolina/images/follybeachpic.jpg

I'm done with the imagination, however great it is, but here's the thing. I'm going there. I'm really excited. This whole thing is one of the big things of my summer. It's really sad that the trip to my grandparent's is so fast. We are going to go to the ocean. Some people at my school have never left the Valley of Vegas.
(Hey! That's a cool nickname!)


Signing off, this is Andrew S.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;