Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Cookie Monster Eats Other Things Than Just Cookies.

Quack, Quack, I'm a chicken.


Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system. My sister and I played with this puppet that my mother or uncle used to own. We made Cookie Monster eat plastic cigars, a stick, and a Barbie (without it's head and arms). Later I went on a golf course. The Crate Myrtles were alive and well, so the deck got painted with pink flowers during a South Carolina afternoon shower.

I have an announcement.

I am going to the Carowinds amuesment park next Monday.

I am going to ride the Intimidator.

The longest, fastest, and highest coaster in the Southeast.

I am extremely excited.

1 comments:

jibble said...

Dude.

You

totally

stole

my

idea

of

writing

with

double

spaces!

Post a Comment

 
;